Monday, October 24, 2011

A Weekend of Wine

Hi Everyone!

Sheesh, I've only been away for a few days and I already miss my friends in the blog world! I hope everyone had a fun weekend. It was perfect weather out this way. Very "un-fall", but I cannot complain! :)

So because I haven't had any time to make some new fun projects for you yet, I thought I would share some photos from the weekend. Here's a little snippet!

Luscious grapes still on the vine.

We were lucky enough to be able to taste the wine right out of the bin. The flavors were sweeter than any wine I have ever tasted.


This kitty made himself right at home in a basket conveniently located on the tasting counter. Puurrr-fect for some lovin!

The countryside was breathtaking. This is my dream location.

Gorgeous day. Couldn't have asked for better.


A grand selection!

One of the bigger wineries had a bit more going on.

Whites, reds and blends made for a beautiful melody on the palette.

A beautiful end to a beautiful day in the country.

I will have some projects coming up for you-- I promise!
Have a blessed week!

~Rachelle



No comments:

Post a Comment